I was really surprised today when I was glancing at Independent Online, a south african news source. There were so many different subjects and categories on their website I had no idea where to start. From sailing, to golf to the 2009 election, it was all quite interesting. One article particularly interested me on the election and how the candidates were trying to create a mutual respect for one another during the time of the campaigning. To me this is something every country should be able to do. South Africa seems to want to come together and support one another. I am looking forward to keeping up with the election and learning more about the candidates. For more information on the article I was refereing to go to :
http://www.iol.co.za/index.php?set_id=1&click_id=3086
I agree. Candidates that show a mutual respect for one another are much more dignified than those that resort to slinging mud. When does the election take place? I'd be interested in finding out who wins.
ReplyDelete